Be mine Again

5:27 PM

Be mine Again

Its been awhile since i wrote something down
I ain't bluffing, but i believe life is somewhat cunning 
These rhymes of mine, too grew to a new degree
But yet no one hears me out, so i just write them down
When i first met you no doubt, you took away my frown
Remember that day, fingers laced walking downtown
Broken now i look right out the window, a rainy day
Rain drops symbolize my tears, that just wont go away
As days past my love for you gets stronger, but it seems the days moving slower
My heart locked away in position, left stuck in a coma
Dunno where i'm headed, but i know where i have been 
Strolling along this lonely road, that never seems to end
This nightmare cant be happening, better smoke that meth again
Hoping to survive this fall, cant wait till the sunrise again 
Back to my old life, so you can shine in my heart again
Please take me back my love, so i can be yours once again

You Might Also Like

0 comments