Perfect Two Cover

5:05 PM

Perfect Two Cover

Yeah babe, this one dedicated for you, this aint no lie
I dunno how I feel these days man your so dam fly
Your the only one I need, without you ill bleed
Will u be my painkillers if i ever need a drug
Plug and play baby I wish it was that simple
we are cuter in pairs just like a dimple
Assign my heart next to you so we can be align 
perfection design I wish we could just entwine
We met then we talk I was from the starting line
Not stopping even if I get to the danger line
But wait... can we really just fall in line?
The product line then the minus sign 
Then equal sign could we really reach the finish line
Whatever the answer is ill always be at the battle line
so ill be winning your heart, get married then cheers the white whine


they say love is a blind war on the battlefield

so is it correct that cupids shooting on that same battlefield
but without you, cupids arrow is nothing but a needle
people come and go but look stay, we can sequel 
but liek great power, its damage could be lethal
equal to a damaged mono lisa’s art its feeble
start with a hello but then ends with a broken heart 
then people could accuse you for wielding black art 
kickstart to a new chapter with a headstart
we could be the perfect two you and i
high like a tall tale or maybe we could fly
dance around or even cry in that night sky
die a little more inside everytime I say goodbye
tie my emotions up and ask myself why
I love you so much its liek im short on water supply
But no I aint dry, and I cant deny
My love for you cannot be defy 
Thereby if I can survive will you be my wife ?

You Might Also Like

0 comments