Reaching For Her

1:41 AM


Reaching For Her



when i see you i tend to smile
sometime all day but defiantly for awhile
as u turn around it like i remember every sound
when you look at me that's when i see your beauty smile
i start to frown when you walk away
i guess away is where you stay
i go into my dreamy gaze
in my dream there was that maze
having u would be my prize nothing else should be a surprise
as i trying to trace my every track, there is no going back
i felt my side as i touch the ground
i try to locate every fucking sound
i hear the birds starting to cheep 
i only hear one other peep
i knew it was you i could only tell
it wasn't the place nor the fucking smell
it was the sense of my crush starting to squeal
it was a sense only my love could feel
i try my best as i sprint ahead
if i was not with you might as well be dead
i turn the corner as i look to gaze in cold sweat
there was a beauty standing there oh its my darling baby



You Might Also Like

0 comments